Thursday 28 November, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Agile Project Management
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
More often than not, plans evolve, priorities shift and the scope changes mid project and suddenly, your plans take on a new direction. Explore incorporating a flexible approach into your plan, enabling you to embrace evolving projects.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Agile project management methodologies: How can they be used for nontechnical teams and projects?
- Can Agile work for you? Identify the types of projects that can benefit from Agile.
- Learn how to plan, manage, and execute an Agile project.
- Break down complex projects into individual tasks and celebrate smaller successes.
- Explore how you and your team can efficiently use Agile project management tools