Employment Services for Adults and Youth
Job Search Assistance
Our Employment & Education Services Coordinator can take some of the worry off of you, and the stress away, while you are settling into the largest city in Canada.
We can assist you with:
Updating your resume, job search tips for Toronto, identifying strengths and finding hidden skills within yourself that could help you land that perfect job.
We also offer:
- Consultation to explore career, education and self-employment options
- Assessement of current skills
- Assistance creating or updating productive resumes and cover letters
- Effective interview practice
- Support with job searching in the GTA
- Referrals to variety of companies and organizations that are eager to hire military family members
- Current job postings at the Toronto MFRC
- Reference books on job search strategies, military-to-civilian résumé writing, starting home based businesses, and more
- Access to Internet (Toronto MFRC Library)
- Employment Insurance (EI) information
- Additional information on existing employment opportunities.
For more information, contact Shawn Thompson.