Trenton MFRC Programs & Workshops
Many military spouses face a number of challenges when it comes to employment, careers and educational pursuits. They are often disrupted due to new postings, changing labour markets, and credentials not being recognized inter-provincially/internationally, leaving military spouses restarting the process over again.
Employment and education status can impact ones feeling of self-worth which is why we have a number of programs available to assist you.
- One-on-one career and education counselling
- Portfolio development
- Job search marketing strategies
- Exam proctoring
- Summer Job Workshops for students
- Employment Cafes
- Guest speakers offer a light hearted look at employment challenges and the resources available
- Employment and Education resources and so much more…