PSP Led Outdoor Unit PT
SOP - here are the details!
CFB Trenton PSP LED OUTDOOR UNIT PT
All military bookings from 0600-1600 will be scheduled through Fitness Coordinator Jocelyn Crothers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: These SOPs reflect current municipal/provincial/federal regulations, as well as 8 Wing policies, and will be amended/updated as required to reflect any change in said regulations/policiesSOP
- PT classes will be limited to 100 participants, while maintaining 2m distance between participants. Class numbers will be limited based on facility capacity. Spectators are not permitted.
- No equipment will be used for PT classes. Scrimmaging is not permitted.
- A minimum distance of 2m between individuals must be maintained at all times. This includes when arriving to the facility, during PT, and while leaving the facility. Masks must be worn if 2m distance cannot be maintained.
- Participants may bring their own equipment (i.e., yoga mat, kettle bell, weighted pack etc.), sharing equipment is not permitted.
- All Unit PT will be outside on the RCAF sports fields, Baker Island, or the bay area outside of the South Side Gym, weather permitting.
- Participants advised to bring their own water bottle, there will be no access to water fountains.
- Participants should arrive for class no earlier than 10 minutes prior to class time, but no later than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Participants may utilize the hand sanitizer provided prior to entering the class and when exiting the class.
- Participants must register through Unit PT reps. Walk-ins will not be permitted. Participants may only attend PT with their own Unit.
- Unit reps will provide the class roster to the Fitness Coordinator NLT 24hrs prior.
- In the event of a class cancellation, Unit reps will be notified. Unit reps are responsible for notifying registered participants.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. Should you arrive at class and be exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19, which include cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition you will be asked to leave and advised to self-isolate.