Military members at 8 Wing CFB Trenton
PSP Fitness and Sports South Side Gym Facility Access
As we move closer to regular operations it is imperative that we remain vigilant. Your cooperation is required in order to safely maintain a level of service. With limited space and a large military population to service we are required at this time to limit access to military members only until further notice. Our hours of operation will be Monday to Friday from 06h00 to 20h00 and Saturdays from 08h00 to 13h00. Within these hours we have several priorities to manage therefore access will be designated by unit.
The following facility guidelines are in place;
1. SS Gym Facility bookings are limited based on room sizes to a maximum of;
a. 25 spaces in Strength and Conditioning room
b. 15 spaces on East Floor
c. 10 spaces for FORCE
d. 9 spaces Multi-Purpose Room
e. 20 people per change room (masked)
2. Access to the SS Gym requires a reservation for entry, registration process for;
a. Unit FORCE – booked via the members Unit Training Officer
b. Unit PT – booked via the members Unit Fitness and Sports Rep
c. SPTP/ FORCE Trial – booked via email to + 8 Wing PSP FORCE Booking@CFB Trenton@Trenton (8WingPSPExpresBooking@forces.gc.ca)
d. General Use - https://bkk.cfmws.com/trentonpub/facilities/index.asp
e. Access to showers and lockers are available by contacting the Front Desk upon arrival for policies and procedures. We require the use of showers are managed within your reservation timings.
f. SOP- Individual Squash Court Use (SS Gym).
3. Encouraged to bring your own water bottle, some water fountains are open as refill stations only.
4. Participants should arrive for their appointment no earlier than 5 minutes prior to start time. You are to wait outside until the start of your scheduled appointment. You will enter maintaining 2m apart for social distancing. Wear a mask until you have reached your designated area. 3m SD is to be maintained during exercise and masks are required as you transition between pieces of equipment and areas.
5. NMM required everywhere except when exercising. Social distancing (a minimum distance of 3m. between individuals) will be maintained at all times during activity and 2m as you move throughout the building following the directional arrows.
6. The spacing of all equipment has been increased between patrons to 3 metres in areas where there are weights or exercise equipment and in exercise and fitness classes.
7. Contact information will be gathered for every patron entering the building. It is required that you sign in and sign out each visit.
8. Patrons are to utilize the hand sanitizer provided prior to entering the building and when exiting the class.
9. In consideration of others, we would also ask, should you have a change in plans, that you take the time to cancel your registration in advance, thereby freeing up that spot for someone else.
10. No member shall attend should they be exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19, which include cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition you will be asked to leave and advised to self-isolate.
NOTE: These SOPs reflect current municipal/provincial/federal regulations, as well as 8 Wing CFB Trenton and CFMWS policies, and will be amended/updated as required to reflect any change in said regulations/policies.