Mission Nutrition: Wellness Lifestyle Program
The Tools You Need For a Better Lifestyle
Improve your health and well being! Weight Wellness takes a realistic and positive view to achieving a healthy lifestyle with a self management approach to behaviour change. Throughout the program, you will develop personalized goals and learn skills to manage your eating habits and physical activity for a lifetime.
- Develop a healthy eating plan and adjust portion sizes to meet your needs.
- Develop a physical activity plan to boost your metabolism.
- Understand and interpret nutrition labels and restaurant menus.
- Get the low down on healthy meal planning and snacking.
- Manage hunger and food cravings.
- Tackle the common weight loss myths and fallacies.
- Monitor your progress and help you stay on track.
For more information on Mission Nutrition: Weight Wellness Lifestyle Program or other Health Promotion programs and services, please contact your Health Promotion Office.
- Location and Timing(s): The course is scheduled from 0830 to 1600 at 177 Hercules Avenue, Bldg 119 (just south of the east end parking of MIR) in the PSP HQ Conference Room.
- Dress: Business casual, civilian attire. Baseball caps are not permitted during the course. We are located in an older building so we strongly recommend you layer your clothing to ensure your comfort.
- Administration: If you require French material, please request in advance. There is a lunch area in which to relax and eat, as well as a fridge and microwave to use. There are no vending options or water fountains onsite.