Alcohol, Other Drugs, Gambling & Gaming Awareness (AODGGA)
Alcohol, Other Drugs, Gambling and Gaming Awareness offers CAF members twelve modules on a variety of topics related to alcohol, other drugs and gambling. The Supervisor Training is course coded.
- Substance Use 101
- Alcohol: Staying Within the Guideline
- Driving While Impaired (DWI)
- Keeping Your Parties Safe
- Illegal Drugs & Zero Tolerance
- Prescription & Over-the-Counter Medication
- An Introduction to Gambling and Problem Gambling
- Talking About Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Supervisor's Training Part One: Recognizing and Responding to Early Warning Signs
- Supervisor's Training Part Two: Developing Effective Interview Skills
- Understanding and Changing the Culture of an Organization
- Alternatives to Alcohol and Other Drug Use
For more information on Alcohol, Other Drugs & Gambling or other Health Promotion programs and services, please contact your Health Promotion Office
3 & 4 April 2019!