13 October 2017, 1030-1130hrs.
For anyone who has quit, wants to quit or is currently trying to quit....
1030 - 1130hrs
Health Promotion Classroom
• Behaviour modification is the basis of this program.
• Learn proven strategies to reinforce your decision to quit using.
• Discover and apply techniques to cut back then quit.
• Find out about tobacco cessation medications and if they might work for you.
• Analyze your pattern of use.
• Pinpoint your triggers for using.
• Plan and map out different actions you can take instead of using.
• Choose and practice coping strategies that have been proven to work.
• Learn how to manage the stress of quitting.
• Prepare for high-risk situations to avoid relapse.
• Address concerns about weight gain.