Wellness Lifestyle Program
Healthy eating, physical activity and attitude! The tools you need for a better lifestyle.
The WELLNESS LIFESTYLE PROGRAM will help you:
- Set realistic goals for losing weight and keeping it off.
- Develop a healthy eating plan and adjust portion sizes for healthy weight loss.
- Develop a physical activity plan to boost your metabolism.
- Understand and interpret nutrition labels and restaurant menus.
- Get the lowdown on healthy meal planning and snacking.
- Manage hunger and food cravings.
- Tackle the common weight loss myths and falicies. Monitor your progress and help you stay on track.
In the WELLNESS LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, you will:
- Attend interactive workshops with special topics on nutrition, physical activity and behaviour modification.
- Receive handouts and tools to get you on the right track for weight management.
- Complete assignment activities such as recording your eating and activity patterns to understand and manage problem areas.
- Develop a realistic action plan for a healthier lifestyle.
WELLNESS LIFESTYLE PROGRAM was developed by CAF Health Services, Directorate of Force Health Protection as part of Strengthening the Forces (STF) health promotion programs for the CAF.
For more information on Wellness or other Health Promotion programs and services, please contact your Health Promotion Office.