This year’s June is Recreation Month theme is – CONNECTED! It is a time to build your social network, reach out to friends and connect with purpose.*
Here’s how you can participate:
- ON SOCIAL: Join us on the National PSP’s Facebook page throughout the month of June while we feature various ways to get connected.
- ENTER THE 30 DAYS OF CONNECTION CONTEST: For your chance to win one of our daily giveaways of a virtual escape room for up to 4 people and a $100 Sport Chek gift card** and a weekly grand prize of a $200 Canadian Tire gift card. See full contest rules and regulations. This contest is open to Platinum CFOne Cardholders (i.e. CAF members, Veterans, and their families, including parents). Don’t have your CFOne Card? Register today!
- 10 BEST VIRTUAL GAMES TO CONNECT: With these great FREE virtual games according to our PSP Rec Experts.
- PSP’S COMMUNITY RECREATION PROGRAM: Check out the PSP PLAN, Day Camps, High Five programs, Clubs, Leisure Activities and more.
- PSP’s VIRTUAL RECREATION PROGRAMS: Check out our wide variety of virtual services so that you can stay safe and find fun ways to get out, get active, learn something new, stay connected and live better.
- PSP HEALTH PROMOTION EVENTS: Snacks, meals, stress, communication can all become issues when we're all under the same roof - or when we're all alone. Check out our YouTube channel or participate in our various webinars.
- OTHER CFMWS VIRTUAL SERVICES: CFMWS is there for you and with you through operations, training, changing life and world circumstances. We think about the whole “you” and look for ways to build your resilience, self-reliance and readiness.
The Community Recreation Association (CRA) is responsible for developing quality recreation programs for members of the Canadian Forces and other members of the military community. Be it an organized activity, casual use of a facility or the opportunity to take a leadership role in a recreation club, the CRA is here to assist you in finding the right activity. You can find the CRA at the RecPlex located at 21 Namao Drive, or at the South Side Gym located at 75 Anson Ave.
As a military member, you are automatically considered a member of the CRA. The military and civilian community may become a member of the CRA by virtue of purchasing a PSP facility membership.
As you browse the site you will notice different prices for the various programs and services; one rate is for military community and a second rate is for the General Public.
Other civilians that qualify for military community rates include full time Department of National Defence civilian employees (Public and Non-Public) and their families, retired members of the Canadian Forces in receipt of an annuity and their family members and more. For complete information on who may purchase regular or ordinary military community memberships go to Memberships and Fees.
Find us on Facebook to keep up to date on registrations, cancellations and what's new.
Register for Community Recreation Association programs from the comfort of your home. If you do not have a User Name and a Password - simply drop by the RecPlex at 21 Namao Drive or call Reception at 613.392.2811 ext 3361 to speak with a Recreation Assistant.