The Veteran Family Program is a joint initiative between Veterans Affairs Canada and Military Family Services. The Veteran Family Program is a bilingual service that provides support to medically-released Veterans and their families to effectively prepare for and transition to civilian life.
For veterans & their families
When everything is changing.
Services are available six months prior to release and two years post-release and include:
- Community Integration Services
- Transition support
- Intervention support
- Employment and Education Services
- Second Language Program
- Access to the 24/7 bilingual Family Information Line
- Children and youth workshops
- Personal Growth and Development
**Each veteran and their family are unique and services will be tailored to meet those individual needs.
To learn more about this program, please contact Kelly Briggs:
- 613-392-2811 ext. 7917