A place where friendships start
8 Reasons to Drop-in
The Playroom provides a safe comfortable setting for you to enjoy the company of other adults and make use of our resources, while keeping and alert eye on your children and interacting with peers.
Eight reasons why you should drop-in:
For children under the age of six (6)
- Your child's life revolves around play
- A great place to meet new friends
- Enjoy a coffee and moral support from parents and caregivers
- The messy artwork is not in your kitchen!
- Opportunities for volunteering
- Exchange toys on a regular basis
- Informative resources at your finger tips
- Trained professionals to answer your questions
For more information please contact:
Susan Stoddard, Children’s Program/Home Childcare Coordinator
(613) 392-2811 ext. 3317