8Wing CFB Trenton Accommodations
8Wing CFB Trenton's newest accommodations facilities feature 290 well-appointed guest rooms, each offering all the amenities necessary to make your stay comfortable, including high-speed internet, cable TV with DVD, fridge and microwave. With our guests comfort as our primary concern, the Yukon Lodge also offers 8 accessible rooms.
Located just steps from the Galley and the Messes, our hotels provide easy access to any meetings or functions you may be attending; also within walking distance are the South Side Gym.
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of 8Wing CFB Trenton's Accommodations!
For more information contact Accommodation Services
at 613.392.2811 ext 4188
877 GO YUKON (1.877.469-8566)
or to make a reservation
via email ReservationsDesk@forces.gc.ca
via phone at
Contact a Guest
If you wish to contact a hotel guest and you know the room number call 613.965.6959; press 1, then the three-digit room number.
"Serving those who serve" 24 hours a day.
Rooms, Services & Facilities
| Guest Rooms & Amenities
- Double or Queen rooms
- Free High Speed Internet Access (all guest rooms)
- Cable TV
- Microwave and Refrigerator
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Rooms
| Hotel Services
- Business Center / Services
- Free High Speed Internet Access in Business Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk Service
- Complimentary Daily Paper
| Meetings & Events
- 10 Meetings Rooms accommodate up to 20 people
- Boardroom style video conferencing available
Contact Accommodation Services
Phone: 613.392.2811 ext 7126
YUKON LODGE ELIGIBILITY
Who is eligible to stay at the Yukon Lodge?
For more information on Accommodation Services or to book a stay, please contact Reservations.
- Members of the Regular Force and their dependants
- Members of the Reserve Force
- Members of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires
- Foreign military personnel and their dependants (duty or visiting)
- PSP/NPF employees and their dependants
- Public servants and their dependants, including casual employees and civilian employees under full-time contracts to DND
- DND School Teachers (duty)
- Members of the OPP (duty)
- Members of the RCMP (duty)
- Widows and their dependants of CAF personnel receiving a benefit under the CFSA, DSPCA, the Pension Act or War Veterans Allowance Act
- Former members of the CAF in receipt of an annuity under CFSA, DSPCA or a Pension Act or War Veterans Allowance Act, and their dependants
- Former PSP/NPF employees in receipt of an NPF annuity
- Former civilian employees of DND in receipt of a government pension and their dependants
- Dependants of members of the Reserve Force when the member is on full-time service