Regular Members Include:
- Serving members of the Regular and Reserve Forces & their family members
- Former members of the Canadian Armed Forces (Veterans) & their family members
- Families of the Fallen (may include parents/guardians if the fallen member has no dependants)
- Foreign military personnel on duty with the Canadian Armed Forces & their family members
Ordinary Members Include:
General Public Members Include:
- Current DND Public Servants: refers to FT & PT employees of the Department of National Defence (excludes employees on casual employment status and students on the Federal Work Experience Program) & their family members
- Current Staff of the Non-Public Funds: refers to FT & PT employees (Casual employees do not qualify for a membership in this category) & their family members
- Former Staff of the Non-Public Funds receiving a pension & their family members
- Current FT & PT staff of Defence Research & Development Canada & Defence Construction Canada
- Serving RCMP and Honorary Colonels/Captains/Lieutenant-Colonels/Commanders & their family members
8 Wing Trenton and PSP / Community Recreation Association would like to welcome friends of the Canadian Armed Forces to our facilities and programs.
- South side Gymnasium or RecPlex access
- It is for casual use of the facility and does not include any programs & services.
- Restricted Access Hours: During the hours of 11:30 am to 1 pm Monday to Friday, access to the Gymnasium is restricted to military personnel and full-time civilian employees.
- Members are required to present their membership cards to Reception when accessing the facilities
Aqua Fitness Pass (BLUE PASS):
- Includes Rec swim, Family swim and Lane swim
Land Fitness Pass (GREEN PASS):
- 10 class or a package of 30 classes available
- Includes any aqua fitness class
- 10 classes per pass Includes any Wellness class (Trent Athletic classes excluded)