Emergency Contacts
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical or mental emergency, please dial 911.

Support Contacts

Government of Canada Assistance Abroad
Contact information for Canadian embassies and consulates abroad, what to do and how to get help in case of emergency when you are travelling in a foreign country.

Canadian Forces Member Assistance Program
1-800-268-7708 | (Teletypewriter) 1-800-567-5803
CFMAP is a voluntary and confidential service, initiated by the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) to help members (Regular Force, all Reserve Class Members, Cadets) and family members who have personal concerns that affect their personal well-being and/or work performance.

Family Information Line
1-800-866-4546 (International) / 1-613-995-5234 (Collect calls)
The FIL offers confidential, personal and bilingual assistance. Their counsellors can help your family obtain information, and provide reassurance, support and referral to the various services offered to CAF families. FIL counsellors provide supportive counselling seven days a week, 24 hours a day. 

Wellness Together Canada:  Mental Health and Substance Use Support:
Wellness Together Canada (French services on the website only)
FAQ Info
Crisis Text Line:  Text "Wellness" to 741741 (English only Crisis Counselors 24/7)
Services are for all ages and available for Canadians living OUTCAN.