Military Family Services Tyndall works hard to connect our families with the programs and services they need to have a successful OUTCAN posting. Our goal is to help achieve the best possible outcomes for our families through a variety of local offerings in order to create a strong and resilient community.
Local MFS Programs
Connecting you to your community
Some of the programs offered through MFS Tyndall include:
If you would like more information on how your local MFS office can help you have a successful OUTCAN posting, please EMAIL YOUR MFSC or (850) 814-9309.
- Community coffee mornings
- Children's events and activities
- Health & Wellness events and activities
- Welcome and orientation programs for new families
- Spouse employment seminars and referrals
- Child care referrals
- Second language programs
- Education assistance referrals
- Canadian culture celebrations
- Advisory Committee