U.S. Base Information and Resources
Local U.S. Base Information
U.S. BASE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOUR FAMILY
(Accessible to CAF members and dependents with U.S. Military or Dependent ID Cards)
If you are looking for more information about the U.S. base that is closest to you, including what programs and services they offer to Canadian Military Families during a posting, check out the below resources. Your U.S. military and dependent ID cards allow you access to most of these base programs and services. If you are turned away from any base services, please contact your local MFS Coordinator.
Some examples of Programs, Services and Resources available on bases:
To access Joint Base Lewis-McChord Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation CLICK HERE.
- NEX/PX – tax free department store shopping
- Commissary – discounted grocery shopping
- Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) – discount tickets, equipment rentals, lodging and more!
- Readiness Centers – Employment Support, Education Support, Exceptional Family Member Programs, Childcare, Mental Health Services and more!
- Gyms with group classes free of charge
- Discount Movie Theaters