This COVID MFSP support is designed to assist CAF families who have children attending 100% e-learning/distance program in light of the coronavirus crisis.
COVID Education Support
Are you eligible?
Eligibility -for education assistance applies to CAF families who have students who are completing a distance learning program via their approved (FSD34) school and whose:
Education assistance consists of:
- attending 100% virtual learning at home b) children's education delivery method has been modified due to COVID
- support to elementary school aged children in grades 1-6 for 1 hour per week and secondary school aged children in grades 7-12 for 2 hours per week.
If additional supports are required, this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- MFSP will reimburse a CAF family up to $15.00 USD per child, per eligible hour.
A memo must be submitted to the Program Manager.
Forms to be filled in and returned to your MFS(US) Team Member.
- CAF families must submit their claim to their local MFS(US) Team Member monthly and / or within 2- weeks of the last day of service.
COVID Education Request Form
COVID Reimbursement Form
* Forms and Reimbursement are the same documents as the respite support.