Child & Youth

Child & Youth Find programs for your exceptional military kids!

​Your children can participate in YMCA, 4-H, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and other U.S. based camps as well! 

If you are looking for local resources, events, supports or groups for your kids, CONTACT the Military Family Services Coordinator (MFSC) or Outreach Coordinator for your state.

You can also go to MYBASEGUIDE and check out all of the programs offered to your children and teenagers through the local U.S. Bases. U.S. Military Dependent ID cards are required to access these.