Employment Assistance Financial resources as well as services available.

How much can a CAF MEMBER claim to assist a spouse in finding employment?
 A CAF MEMBER may (at time of writing) claim an allowance of $500 for a spouse or common-law partner, to assist in finding employment following relocation to and/or from Canada or for a cross-posting, subject to the following conditions:

(a) the spouse or common-law partner is or has been residing with the employee in Canada and/or at post and was employed within one year prior to departure from Canada, or departure from the employee's post; and

(b) the expenses incurred are directly related to facilitating entry to the workforce at the new place of duty outside Canada or re-entry into the Canadian workforce. Please see FSD 17.2.1.