U.S. Base Recreation & Travel Resources Your guide to recreation resources available to your family from U.S. Bases

Check out recreation and travel opportunities for your families from the the U.S. Military. 
These services are available to CAF families who have U.S. Military ID or Dependent ID cards. Go to MYBASEGUIDE and locate the base nearest you to check out their Digital Welcome Books and information pages. The Morale, Welfare and Recreation Centers (MWRs) on base are an excellent resource for discount sports and entertainment tickets, outdoor gear rentals, trips and more.