Posted to the U.S. this year? Have questions?
So You Are Posted to the U.S.? Now What?! April 30
Want to know what services are available to you while you are there?
Curious about the challenges you may encounter?
You are not alone! With over 650 Canadian Military families posted to 37 states, and Military Family Staff (MFS) to support you wherever you are, moving to the U.S. can be an exciting time for your family!
Come to one of two, live, interactive, online events where we discuss some of the great things about living in the U.S., and some of the challenges. We will highlight what services and supports are available to you from Military Family Services, as well as the U.S. Bases.
- There will also be an open time to ask questions!
- Think of it as a group skype session with presentation, but no video cam needed!
- You simply need a computer with speaker and mic capabilities.
- If you can’t make it to one of the live sessions, request a link to the recording.
Tuesday April 30, 2019
10pm AT, 9pm ET, 8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT
Steps to join:
1. Click on the registration link of the time you want to attend and fill in the registration with name, email, province or state.
2. Once you have registered you will be sent an email with instructions for joining the live meeting on the 30thth. Keep this email and use it that day.
3. Please note the time zones on this flyer, as the email for joining will be in Eastern Time. Please join 10 minutes early so we can test your connection. Connect your audio via computer audio call in and not phone call in if possible.
4. If you have any questions about joining, please email: Joanna Church
*** DWAN does not support this Online Meeting Space. Please join from a non-DWAN computer.