COVID RESPITE CHILDCARE SUPPORT
COVID Respite Childcare Support
Are you eligible?
COVID respite childcare is for CAF families:
COVID Respite Childcare consists of:
- who have non-school age children in the home AND school aged children who are doing 100% virtual learning
- whose children's education delivery method has been modified due to COVID
- support up to 10 hours per week per family for a maximum of 100 hours.
If additional supports are required, this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- MFSP will reimburse a CAF family up to $10.00 USD per hour, per eligible hour.
A memo must be submitted to the Program Manager.
Forms to be filled in and returned to your MFS Coordinator.
COVID Education Respite Request Form
COVID Reimbursement Form
* Forms and Reimbursement are the same documents as the education support.
* All reimbursements for support will only be reimbursed for support offered by
someone outside the home.