U.S. BASE INFORMATION & RESOURCES
U.S. Base Information and Resources
Find out what's available to you on the U.S. Bases
(Accessible to CAF members and dependents with U.S. Military or Dependent ID cards)
If you are looking for more information about the U.S. base that is closest to you, including what programs and services they offer to Canadian Military Families during a posting, check out MYBASEGUIDE and locate your nearest base.
Your U.S. military and dependent ID cards allow you access to most of their resources, including deployment, education and employment supports. Most of these are offered through the Base Family Readiness Centers.
If you are turned away from any base services please contact our Outreach Coordinator.
Some examples of Programs, Services and Resources available on bases:
- NEX/PX – tax free department store shopping
- Commissary – discounted grocery shopping
- Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) – discount tickets, equipment rentals, lodging and more!
- Readiness Centers – Employment Support, Education Support, Exceptional Family Member Programs, Childcare, Mental Health Services and more!
- Gyms with group classes free of charge
- Discount Movie Theaters
- Much more!