We are here to suppport you... We provide short-term counselling services to support and accompany you through difficult situations.
- Free and Confidential;
- Team of Registered Social Workers;
- Staff familiar with the specifics of military life;
- Needs assessment (over the phone or in person);
- Counselling session for individuals, families or couples ;
- Referrals to and liaison with external resources (as needed).
Are you Preoccupied by one of the following situations
- Relationship isses;
- Behavioral difficulties with your school aged children;
- Conflictual parent-child relations;
- Questions regarding parenting skills;
- Difficulties adapting;
- Grief and loss;
- Stress anxiety;
- Impacts of an Operational Stress Injury on the family;
- Personal uncertainties;
- Any other personal situation causing distress.
Offered by the Valcartier Family Centre · 418 844-6060 · 1 877 844-6060