The Sports and Recreation Plan (SRP) offers a wide range of activities and services to military members, their families, external clients as well as occasional visitors, at prices that are second to none.
Sports and Recreation Plan (SRP)
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A SRP MEMBER*
- Access to free classes: running, training to varied music, combat training program ("PEC"), spinning, climbing, yoga
- Access to the Sports Centre
- Free access to indoor pool and outdoor pool
- Free access to the climbing wall (accreditation required)
- Free access to snowshoe trails, tobogganing, rollerblading, mountain biking and snow cycling at the Castor Center
- Access to the online pre-registration period (available for WINTER and SPRING sessions for participants already enrolled in a course and wish to register for the same course again)
- Access to personalized training services ($)
- Access to Summer Camp Spring Break Activities ($)
- Extended access to Saint John and Montreal Garrison facilities
Reservations and equipment loans
- Preferred rates on various activties: cinema, ski resorts, Valcartier Vacation Village
- Preferred rates on certain activities at the Castor Centre : membership for golf and cross-country skiing
- Preferred rates on courses and activities in the Recreation Program guide.
- Preferred rates on evening child care
- Booking of badminton and squash courts (24 hours in advance)
- Free loan of sporting equipment and accessories for training
- Rental of low cost camping and sports equipment at the Castor Centre
As a SRP member, you have access to many free classes during the day and evening
BECOME A MEMBER!
MILITARY REGULAR FORCE
MILITARY RESERVE FORCE
Military personnel on Class A *, B (Annotated Position A) or C.
* With the exception of family members who are considered ordinary members.
Military personnel seconded to the Canadian Armed Forces.
CAF retirees or individuals receiving a pension related to their service with DND or NPP.
Widows receiving a pension under the CAF Superannuation Act.
DND EMPLOYEE AND OTHERS
Department of National Defense employees belonging to the Public Service Commission.
Members of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires employed on garrisons.
Primary school employees located on garrisons.
Full-time employees of the Valcartier Early Childhood Centers (CPE Sentinelle des Petits).
Full-time employees of the Valcartier Military Family Resource Centers (CFV).
Members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Veterans' employees working on Base Valcartier within CSS or UISP. Individuals covered by other special agreements such as Memoranda of Understanding or Service Level Agreements or any other written agreements approved by GSS 5 or CmdtA 5GSS / Cmdt USC.
Employees of the Personnel Support Program of the non-public function bases, well non-public bases.
|• Associate Members
RESIDENTS OF SHANNON AND ST-GABRIEL-DE-VALCARTIER
RESIDENTS OF THE CITY OF QUÉBEC AND OTHERS
Anyone not mentioned can be invited to become an associate member.
Associate membership will only be granted for 6 months or 1 year and renewal of the membership card for subsequent periods will not be automatic.
6 Months: $132 12 Months: $264
6 Months: $153 12 Months: $306
|Residents of Shannon and St-Gabriel Discount
6 Months: $140
12 Months: $270
6 Months: $130
12 Months: $260
6 Months: $199.50
12 Months: $399
6 Months: $367.50
12 Months: $735
|*Rates are subject to change without notice.
1. The immediate family of a member has the same membership status as the member himself. Immediate family means the spouse
(Common-law or not) and children (see note 2) residing at the same address as the member.
2. Children 18 years of age and over are considered part of the immediate family if they live at the same address as their parents (maximum 21 years) or are full-time students (maximum 25 years). Additionally, any age if they are unable to support themselves due to a mental disability or illness. Proof of residency and / or student ID may be requested.