Community Recreation Association Memberships
*Above prices do not include GST.
*No charge for children 5 yrs & under using the gym floor under direct supervision. For those 13-17yrs old, please click this link here for more information about our Teens' Working on Weights course.
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members, which include currently serving Regular and Reserve Forces personnel, and their families;
- Members of Foreign Military currently serving with the CAF, and their families; and
- Veterans, which include former members of the CAF who have successfully completed Basic Military Training and have been honourably discharged, and their families.Proof of eligibility will apply.
- Current Department of National Defense (DND) Public Servants, Staff of Non Public Funds (NPF), Staff of Military Family Resource Centres (MFRC’s), Staff of Defense Research Development Canada (DRDC) and Defense Construction Canada (DCC), and their families;
- Serving Royal Canada Mounted Police (RCMP), and their families;
- Currently serving Honorary Colonels/Captains (Navy) and Honorary Lt Colonels/Commanders, and their families;
- Former Staff of NPF in receipt of a pension and their families;
- Former RCMP in receipt of an annuity and their families
- All other paying members.
To become a member, please complete our and submit it at the Garrison Fitness Centre! For more information, please feel free to contact us at 780-842-1363 x 1274.