Starting 1 April 2018, up to $3.5K will be available to spouses/significant others to support recertification/training/education in order to increase the success of finding employment.
Recertification/ Training/ Education Reimbursement for Military Spouses
To apply for reimbursement, CAF members are to complete Schedule A and Schedule H to the Support our Troops Program, attach detailed receipts dated after 1 Apr 18 and a copy of your MPRR. Registration for NPP Direct Funds Transfer is also required if you have not previously registered (follow this link NPP DFT Registration).
- Spouse/significant other must be reflected on your MPRR.
- Courses must be at a recognized post-secondary institution or adult retraining centre.
- Courses can be through distance learning.
- Courses will be short in duration, a few weeks or months.
- Courses must be related to potential employment.
- For recertification, proof from the applicable professional association is required.
Schedule A, H and all supporting documentation is to be hand-delivered to the PSP Admin Asst, Jeri Duke, at Bldg 696, Room 4. Once approved by national authorities, reimbursement will be deposited directly into your bank account.