The WMFRC offers programming during the summer months to address parents' need for supervised and stimulating summer experiences for their children while out of school, at a reasonable cost, so that they may meet employment, personal and/or other obligations. This program is open to both military and civilian families.
Wainwright Summer Day Camp for Children
The Summer Splash program for children ages 5-11 years is open from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday throughout July and August.
The Summer Splash program aims to:
- Assist parents in providing supervised and stimulating summer experiences for their children at a reasonable cost so that they may meet employment, personal, and/or other obligations.
- Offer participants a safe, caring, and enriching environment that is conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships.
- Provide activities that are meaningful, entertaining, and educational and are tailored to meet the needs, interests, and abilities of the individual.
- Promote self esteem in all areas of child development: social, physical, language, intellectual, creative, and emotional.
- Contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the future citizens of our community.
Summer Splash Program Documentation:
Summer Splash Brochure 2018 (PDF)
Summer Splash July & August Calendars (PDF)
Summer Splash Handbook (PDF)
Summer Splash Parent Survey (PDF)
For more information on Summer Splash Programming, please contact the WMFRC at 780-842-1363 Ext. 1253 or e-mail email@example.com