Did you know that Canadian Defence Community Banking (CDCB) is a CFMWS Program authorized by the Chief of Defence Staff. It is a contracted delivery program with the BMO and is mandated to provide the Defence Community and veterans with enhanced low-cost or no-cost banking services. It offers:
Canadian Defence Community Banking
- Free banking;
- Free unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions
- 5 non-BMO ATM withdrawals
- 5 international withdrawals
- Free banking for seniors, kids, teens & students
- No annual fee with the BMO Support our Troops Mastercard
- Employee pricing on mortgages.
All of this could lead to potential family savings of over $2000 a year. Click Here for further details.
Questions may be referred to the local BMO Branch or at 1-800-548-7490 or visit the website here