Building 90 is open to Military Members, DND Employees, and Veterans only at this time
1. All members must sign in at the front doors and check in with the front desk, No appointments necessary
2 Military members must show their military ID card, Veterans must show Veterans ID or CFOne card with photo ID, DND Employees must show Employee ID.
General Facility Rules
1. Masks are to be worn throughout the facility. Removal of masks are permitted when working out at your station.
2. All members must wear a suitable attire. A shirt has to be worn at all times. Suitable non-marking indoor footwear must be worn. No sandals or hiking shoes permitted.
3. No food or drinks (other than water) or glass containers permitted.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the facility.
5. Skateboards, roller blades and/or heelies must be carried while entering facility.
6. All gym bags, etc. must be stored in lockers. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please bring a lock for daily use lockers.
7. No persons of the opposite sex are permitted in regular change rooms - no exceptions!
Cardio and Weight Room Rules
1. Users are required to wipe down equipment after use.
2. All weights must be returned to proper weight racks after use.
3. Spotters are required if there is any uncertainty with a lift.
4. Slamming or dropping of weights is prohibited.
5. No equipment shall be altered or leave the facility for any reason.
6. Olympic collars are to be used when lifting Olympic bars.
Gymnasium Floor Rules
The gym floor is currently closed to members and is only to be used for unit PT
Squash Court Rules
Squash courts are currently closed