All FORCE Evaluations take place at the Multiplex Gymnasium. Minimum of 5, maximum of 16 participants per evaluation.
CAF personnel should not:
- Standard PT kit and clean footwear.
- Knee pads can be worn for the 20 meter Rushes if desired.
- Participants can use athletic tape to protect fingernails.
- Weight belts, gloves and chalk are not permitted.
- Braces must be supported by a medical chit.
- Consume alcohol for at least six hours prior testing
- Exercise six hours prior testing
- Eat, smoke or take stimulants ( tea, coffee, energy drinks, pharmaceuticals etc…) at least 2 hours prior test.
Non- compliance with the above instructions does not necessarily mean postponement; however, participants must be informed that it can have a negative effect on results.
The FSR Coordinator will provide an email one day prior to the FORCE Evaluation with all the required information.
To book your next FORCE Evaluation, please scroll to the bottom and choose your date.
Please contact one of the Fitness, Sport and Recreation Coordinators for and questions, comments or concerns about the FORCE Evaluation.
Kyle Kugler Melanie Thompson