DFIT.ca helps prepare Canadian Armed Forces personnel for the physical rigours of today's complex and demanding operating environments. It includes fitness programs designed especially for Navy, Army and Air Force tactical athletes to help you optimize your fitness and operational effectiveness.
"Physical fitness is a cornerstone of military operations and the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services take very seriously our duty to support the operational readiness of CAF personnel. DFIT.ca puts evidence-based and operationally relevant individual fitness programs at the disposition of all personnel, whether they be here in Canada or in a remote ocation half way around the world"
- Commodore Mark Watson, Director General Morale and Welfare Services
Take your fitness to the next level... HOW?
- PLAN - Get daily workouts customized for operational needs and goals.
- TRAIN - Work out better with step-by-step instructions and videos.
- EAT - Use the healthy recipes, restaurant guides and meal plans for training and recovery.
- TRACK - Count calories, record your progress and watch your transformation.
- GET ADVICE - Ask PSP staff your questions for personal training support.
- BE SAFE - Rely on DFIT.ca programs, which are founded on sports science and injury prevention.
- SHARE - Interact with our online community to keep motivated and inspire others.
In the gym, deployed, or at home, with DFIT.ca
you always have the fitness tools you need at your fingertips.
- Visit www.dfit.ca and click on your opreational environment.
- Click the link to sign up now.
- Register with your name and the last four digits of your service number