Personnel eligible to participate are as follows:
All members of the NPP Sports League must pay an annual (1 April - 31 March) NPP Sports League Registration Fee in addition to all other associated costs related to player participation in each sport. The cost for Regular Members will be $15 and $20 for Ordinary Members.
- Regular Members:
- Canadian Armed Forces members; currently serving Regular and Reserve personnel and their families (dependents must be over the age of 18 and reside in their parent's/guardians's residence);
- members of foreign military currently serving with the CAF and their families (dependents must be over the age of 18 and reside in their parents's/guardian's residence); and
- Veterans (former members of the CAF who have successfully completed basic military training and have been honourabley discharged) and their families (dependents must be over the age of 18 and reside in their parent's/guardian's residence);
- Ordinary Members:
- current DND public servants, NPF employees, BFRC employees, staff of DRDC and DCC and their families (dependents must be over the age of 18 and reside in their parent's/guardian's residence); and
- former Staff of the NPF receiving a pension;
- NPP Ice Hockey League, which restricts participation to Regular Members and current DND public servants, NPF employees, BFRC employees, staff of DRDC and DCC. Family members will not be permitted to play in the NPP Ice Hockey League; and
- NPP Over 45 Shinney Hockey League, which allows Regular Members and current DND public servants, NPF employees, BFRC employees, staff of DRDC and DCC, retired DND and NPF employees.
All members, listed in paragraph one to four above, must have paid all associated costs prior to participation. Partcipating members in the NPP Sports Program must have completed the waiver form with the Community Recreation Kiosk prior to partcipating in an NPP League excluding currently serving CAF members. Non-compliance with this requirement may lead to suspension.
The following Base Teams and NPP Sports comprise the CFB Borden Sports Program:
||Ball Hockey M/W
||Hockey Men/Women/Old Timer
||Over 45 Shinny Hockey
||W Baskeball Trg Camp
||Annual RSD Meeting
Base Sports Coordinator/Coordonnateur des sports de la base
Chris Neri – 705-424-1200 ext. 2634 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Armed Forces Sports Coordinator/Coordonnateur des sports Forces armées canadiennes
Peter Gibson – 705-424-1200 ext. 3902 – email@example.com