This facility is provided as a privilege to the Borden community to be used during the authorized hours of operation out of respect to the local residents. By entering, you agree to abide by the rules posted. Enjoy your time with up to two (2) of your dogs and remember to always stoop and scoop!
Borden Off-Leash Dog Park
AUTHORIZED HOURS OF OPERATION : Daily 0600 to 2100 hrs
Borden Off-Leash Dog Park User Rules
1. This is NOT a supervised facility. People and dogs visiting this park do so at their own risk.
2. Owners will be held liable for all actions of their dogs.
3. Users must adhere to daily hours of operation of 0600 – 2100 hours.
4. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the off-leash area.
5. Owners must be present, with a leash for each dog, and in view of their dog(s) at all times.
6. Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the off-leash area. Owners will be prosecuted and are liable for all damages and injuries subject to the provisions of the Ontario Dog Owners’ Liability Act.
7. All dogs must have a current license and rabies vaccination. Dog licenses must be affixed to the dog.
8. Dog feces must be picked up and disposed of by the owner in the receptacles provided.
9. No more than two dogs per owner within this dog park. Users are not permitted to leave their dogs tied up outside the dog park.
10. No people-food, breakables, spiked or chain link collars permitted in the off-leash area.
11. This park is not recommended for children under the age of 18. The parent or guardian is advised to closely supervise their children at all times.
12. This park is for the enjoyment of people and their canine pets. No other animals allowed.