The Military Spousal Employment Network (MSEN) is free to join!
Military Spousal Employment Network
TIPS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE MSEN VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
As soon as you join, you’ll get access to a list of dedicated national employers who are ready to provide you with equal employment opportunities. As a military spouse, you’ll be able to connect with these national employers directly.
You’ll also be able to search the national employers’ job openings through the MSEN job bank.
The MSEN also offers virtual and in-person career fairs in multiple locations across Canada.
If you are currently seeking employment, this free resource is for you.
Begin connecting with employers - Join the Network!
Upcoming MSEN Events
Virtual Career Fair
Date: June 17, 2021, 10:00am to 12:00pm EDT OR 5:00pm to 7:00pm EDT
Where: On the Military Spousal Employment Network
Who Should Attend: Non-serving military and veteran spouses
- Chat by text, audio or video with hiring representatives from companies across Canada
- Take part in virtual job interviews
- Submit your resume prior to the event to get noticed and pre-book interviews with employers
- Attend an pre-event training on June 16, 2021
- Choose from one of two time slots
Not on the platform yet? Complete the MSEN platform registration.
Not all of our MSEN employers participate in each Virtual Career Fair. You can expect to meet with the following MSEN employers on June 17!
- Altis Recruitment
- Bayshore Medical Personnel
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Forces Moral and Welfare Services
- Language Research Group Development
- National Defence
- Strongest Families Institute