This year’s June is Recreation Month theme is – CONNECTED!
It is a time to build your social network, reach out to friends and connect with purpose.*
Here’s how you can participate:
- ON SOCIAL: Join us on the National PSP’s Facebook page throughout the month of June while we feature various ways to get connected.
- ENTER THE 30 DAYS OF CONNECTION CONTEST: For your chance to win one of our daily giveaways of a virtual escape room for up to 4 people and a $100 Sport Chek gift card** and a weekly grand prize of a $200 Canadian Tire gift card. See full contest rules and regulations. This contest is open to Platinum CFOne Cardholders (i.e. CAF members, Veterans, and their families, including parents). Don’t have your CFOne Card? Register today!
- 10 BEST VIRTUAL GAMES TO CONNECT: With these great FREE virtual games according to our PSP Rec Experts.
- PSP’S COMMUNITY RECREATION PROGRAM: Check out the PSP PLAN, Day Camps, High Five programs, Clubs, Leisure Activities and more.
- PSP’s VIRTUAL RECREATION PROGRAMS: Check out our wide variety of virtual services so that you can stay safe and find fun ways to get out, get active, learn something new, stay connected and live better.
- PSP HEALTH PROMOTION EVENTS: Snacks, meals, stress, communication can all become issues when we're all under the same roof - or when we're all alone. Check out our YouTube channel or participate in our various webinars.
- OTHER CFMWS VIRTUAL SERVICES: CFMWS is there for you and with you through operations, training, changing life and world circumstances. We think about the whole “you” and look for ways to build your resilience, self-reliance and readiness.
Thank you to Canadian Tire – our official June is Recreation Month sponsor. Their support helps enhance our military recreation program and gets participants up, out and active.
* Be sure to adhere to your province’s COVID-19 guidelines and stay safe!
** Quebec residents will receive a gift card of equal value from Canadian Tire.