A team of professionals who understand the particularities of military life provide free and confidential psychosocial services to support and accompany you during personal, family, or relationship difficulties.
Support and Intake Worker
- Point of entry for general psychosocial services.
- Reception, needs assessment, occasional counselling, orientation and referral to the appropriate civilian or military resources.
Family Liaison Officer
- Point of entry for psychosocial services for families of military members coping with an illness or injury, or who have died while serving.
- Reception, needs assessment, occasional counselling, coordination of services with different professionals and resources, information/referral to the appropriate civilian or military resources.
- Services offered in collaboration with the Valcartier Canadian Armed Forces Transition Centre (CAF TC) team.
- Counselling (individuals, couples, or families)
- Support groups
Special Care Counsellor
- Counselling (managing child/adolescent behaviours)
- Parenting conferences
Psychosocial Prevention CounselloR
- Psycho educational groups, preventive activities and workshops in collaboration with the other VMFRC service sectors and external partners.
*Many of our services can be offered by tele-consultation.
Offered by the Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre · 418 844-6060 · 1 877 844-6060